International Tax Services
Many organizations look for growth opportunities beyond U.S. borders to remain competitive in today’s global marketplace. However, individuals and businesses looking for investments abroad must understand the tax implications and business risks associated with foreign investments. Similarly, foreign investment into the United States requires attention to tax planning and structuring. At Grigorian & Associates, Inc., we specialize in curbing the tax liabilities associated with international expansion. Whether you're dealing with an existing operation or a new investment, Grigorian & Associates, Inc. will help you address the outbound and inbound international tax issues that affect partnerships, individuals, trusts, and corporations.
As an experienced international tax CPA firm, we are well-versed in current tax laws and their implications for companies doing business across borders and overseas. We take the time to learn about your business and carefully assess your tax obligations to be sure you never pay more than what you actually owe.
International Tax Advisory for Businesses
Call us at 310-820-1055 to learn more about our international tax advisory services for foreign businesses, domestic businesses, and high net worth individuals. You can also request a free initial consultation online now.
- International tax planning and compliance
- Inbound tax planning for foreign investment/operations in the United States
- Repatriation of funds analysis
- Foreign tax credit planning
- Tax treaty planning
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) compliance
- Expatriate tax returns preparation
- International mergers and acquisitions
- Reporting and withholding on payments to foreign persons
- Anti-deferral regimes (commonly known as subpart F and PFIC regimes) analysis